Sunday, April 17, 2022

Success!

The crowdfunding experiment for the 'Between the Dragon and His Wrap' pattern was a success - the campaign received 150% of its required funding! This is very thrilling and I'm so grateful to everyone who backed the project. It also means that I'm very likely to do this again with future design ideas!

Note: I've sent out thank you emails to all the backers of the campaign. If you are a backer, but haven't received an email, please check your spam folder!

What's next? Well, I'll now get to work writing up the pattern, getting it tech edited, buying the yarn, making the sample for photography, running a test knit, and finalizing the pattern. I estimate that the pattern will probably be able to go live in August, 2022, barring any unforeseen circumstances. Of course I'll be communicating with the campaign backers if there are any changes to the expected schedule. 

I am looking for two testers for this pattern, and would love to hear from interested knitters! Please contact me to indicate your interest. Be sure to include information about your experience (if any) with test knitting, and with stranded knitting projects.

Want to be notified about progress on the pattern and when it's released? Sign up for updates!

No comments: