Friday, July 15, 2016

Coming soon

I checked - it's been almost a YEAR since my last pattern release! That just ain't good. It's not like I haven't been designing; I've been working on lots of stuff. But and long lead times between a magazine's call for submissions and issue publication do not make for fast turnaround. Add in a rejection (or two...or more) before finding a publisher, and the amount of time between idea inception and finished product can sometimes end up being years.

However, I am delighted to say that the drought will soon be over. I can't say much, but think it's fine to mention that towards the end of summer and into the fall, a few new designs of mine will be coming out, available for public consumption. :)

I also have great hope for a couple of other designs that are either currently submitted for consideration, or will be once the submission call I have in mind comes out.

Exciting stuff! Even after doing this 52 times (soon to be 55!), it's always a thrilling (and nervous-making) feeling to put a pattern out there.

Watch this space for further details!

No comments: