Tuesday, September 01, 2015

New baby blanket pattern!

I had a new pattern come out a few weeks ago, this time from Knit Picks.

(c) 2015 Knit Picks, used with permission

It's called "Cervelli", and it was inspired by a very good friend of my brother's, who had his first child a few months ago. I decided I wanted to design the baby something, and - tadah! - this pattern was born.

Closeup of motif

It's worked in the round from the centre-out, using stranded knitting for the motifs. Finished size is about 34" square.

The whole thing, birds-eye view!

I've made two of these now - the original gift and the sample you see above, and it knits up fairly quickly for a stranded blanket, I think. And it's fun. And it works great with all kinds of colours.

The original!

If you like it, you can go ahead and buy!

3 comments:

Baby Insider said...

It’s amazing in support of me to truly have a blog site, which will be valuable meant for my knowledge. Thanks admin.

J Leek said...

It looks cute too. Waterproof material looks good.

Cleaning Company Dubai UAE said...

Rich cleaning services differ from one vacuuming company to the next, but many normally present an thorough system than usual cleaning vacation packages. Deep vacuuming house assistance usually range from the standard vacuuming package accompanied by a number. cleaners in dubai