Friday, September 19, 2014

Arrrrrrnother reveal!

(It's International Talk Like a Pirate Day, in case you weren't aware.)

So I've got another pattern in another magazine which I'm very happy to announce! This is a cowl I named "Fall Guy", which was originally designed as a man's accessory, but really it's totally unisex and it was photographed on a female model to good effect. I invented the pattern in order to have a nice Christmas gift for my younger BIL last winter. Unfortunately I forgot to actually photograph that gift before packing it up and sending it off to him, but immediately after that I whipped up another one as the "swatch" for the proposal for the magazine, and here's that version:

Fall guy front

Fall guy back

It was accepted under the name "Otranto", and is now appearing in the Winter 2014 issue of Knitscene magazine! Their photography is vastly better than mine, of course:

Otranto, front
© Knitscene/Harper Point

Otranto, back
© Knitscene/Harper Point

Hope you like it!

No comments: