Saturday, February 15, 2014

More tiny and sweet

So I released the fourth bib pattern that's destined for my eBook collection! It's called 'Double the Love'. It's a smaller bib than the others, intended for babies who are more new to solids, or producing copious amounts of drool due to teething. This pattern 'steps it up' a notch because because it has double knitted cables. But no worries, they're not any more difficult than regular cables. :)

It's a fun and quick (considering it's double knitting) knit, and if you like it, you can go ahead and...

BUY

Of course, this means that all five of the patterns for my eBook have been written up, which means that in the next week or two, I'll be releasing it! Very exciting stuff. I'll be setting it up on Ravelry so that if you've already purchased one of the bib patterns individually, you'll automatically receive a discount of that cost towards the purchase of the eBook.

No comments: