Saturday, December 21, 2013

A project I'm glad to see the back of

Completed

Thank goodness that's over. What a slog.

However, I'm really, really pleased with how it turned out, even if it is a bit lumpy on the side edges. I'll force DH into a photoshoot with it sometime in the next few days to get some better shots.

In other gift knitting news, DD2's shrug is all done except for the front closure. I think I'm going to go with a zipper...which means I have to buy a zipper, which means I have to go shopping. (Ugh.)

The good news, however, is that the actual knitting work for Christmas is ALL DONE. So I've been forging ahead with my Lestrange Cloak. No pictures, unfortunately, but I'm well into the second chart repeat on the body. (To put that in perspective, I need to do a total of four repeats before splitting for the armholes.)

And now: to wrap everything.

No comments: