Sunday, December 02, 2012

Does it count as Startitis if it's Christmas knitting?

So I decided to elevate (lower?) the Christmas knitting to "stupid" level, and cast on two more projects over the last few days.

Firstly, we have the Shetland Shorty bolero I thought I might make for DD1:

In progress, 2012-12-02

Secondly, we have legwarmers for DD2:

In progress, 2012-12-02

I also finished my brother's hat, so my current count is twelve completed gifts out of fifteen (probably fourteen, as I'm getting closer to deciding to scrap my husband's sweater...although I might do socks for him instead). It's modelled here by my very obliging husband:

light side:

highendhat-lt-side highendhat-lt-back


dark side:

highendhat-dk-side highendhat-dk-back

And I wrote up the pattern - it's available for free. To get it, you can either click on the "High-end Hat" square in the left sidebar, or...

No comments: