Saturday, August 18, 2012

Deadlines a-loomin'

  • The kids are going back to school soon. DD1's starting a new school, too, with a totally new schedule.
  • Immediately thereafter, I'm going back to work.
  • Among other things, this means we've got to get DD3 acclimatized to her new daycare situation.
  • There's a proposal deadline coming up I want to submit something for.
  • Two submission deadlines are coming up, one of which needs a sample that I have to finish.
  • There's a columnist job application deadline coming up fast, too.
  • DD3's first birthday is Wednesday and we still have to shop for presents!
  • I'm trying to catch up on my 12-in-12 challenge - it's mid-August and I've only submitted six things.

Did I mention that DH's manager is leaving and he has to spend the next two weeks working full-time-ish hours to help fill in until they restaff her position?

For the next little while? The blogging, it may be sparse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! Hope you can find enjoyment amidst all the rush.
margieinmaryland