Thursday, September 29, 2011

Indulging

Recently I discovered that Knit Picks is having a 40% off sale on books until the end of October, and there are also some good deals to be had on DVDs, too. I haven't bought fun stuff online in ages, and there were a number of crochet DVDs that looked like they'd make great gifts for my mom, so...I spent some money.

My order arrived yesterday!

Knit Picks haul

I'm pretty delighted. I hope my mom likes her gifts, too. I'll probably save them to give out one-by-one over the course of a few Christmases.

I also went all out on the owl mittens yesterday. DD3 did a lot of sleeping (she has a little headcold; I, on the other hand, have a not-so-little one) so I was actually able to get it all done!

palms:
Completed, palms

backs:
Completed, owls

No comments: