Sunday, May 08, 2011

What was I thinking?

Star Trek costume for baby #3
DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO SEW UP BLACK KNITTING?!?

Coach cardi for baby Johnston
Well, I got some people telling me that the texture pattern looked like what it was supposed to look like, and some people who just couldn't see it. So naturally, why not give myself extra work...I started all over again with a slightly modified chart.

In progress, 2011-05-08
(I tried to fiddle with the colour to get it to picture accurately here, but I don't think I did a very good job - it's a basic primary red.)

Ruby for DD1
Starting a Christmas gift. In May. Sure, why not?

(No picture, sorry - DD1 is hanging around right now and I don't want to spoil the surprise by risking her seeing any visuals.)

Sourpatch for DD2
Sure, why not start something totally new and frivolous.

In progress, 2011-05-08

It is cute, though, you have to admit.

In good news, I did manage to finish and send off the "secret sample thing" submission. Also, I've almost managed to psyche my way up to doing the test knitting that's needed for me to finish off the writeup for a new pattern.

No telling what Startitis will make me do next instead, though!

No comments: