Monday, May 17, 2010

Nothing to see here

Everything I've been working on for weeks and weeks is seekret and can't be shown. All the prototypes for a pattern that got accepted (yarn support arrived today, hooray). An adapted child-size version (for DD1's upcoming birthday) of the pattern that got accepted. Samples of a pattern that I am so, SO close to publishing and I'm really excited about it but I still can't show it because I have to do a photo shoot with the models and twice now it's had to be postponed because of a) weather and b) illness. :(

But I'm still knitting, I swear. Just ask the people on my commuter train.

Oh, wait, I do have a completed shot of that beret I made for my mom for Mother's Day. It looks exactly the same as it did when it was blocking, but with the ends woven in:

Completed

But it is a visual!

No comments: