Saturday, April 12, 2008

Reassurance redux

Sweetness is back! (Check the sidebar under 'My Designs'.) I'm going to keep it free for about a month, which is roughly how long it would have been 'featured' in the current issue of MagKnits before being shunted to the archives. Thereafter I'm planning to sell it, so now would be the time to grab a copy for yourself!

I keep saying that regular blogging will return shortly, and I mean it, despite all evidence to the contrary. :) But I am back at work now, so it's tougher to find the time. Rest assured that at some point (hopefully) soon, I will be back to blathering on about a number of things, including...

  • What's going on with the KWB/TSF hat pattern
  • Gratitude for all the congratulations about the Sweetness pattern (short-lived as its widespread publication was)
  • My trip to the Yarn Harlot's book launch
  • A sample chart for Carrie K
  • How I expect to get the Christmas knitting finished when I'm on possibly the biggest hat jag in knitting history

No comments: