Tuesday, November 22, 2005

O happy day

And I thought I'd hit the high point when DD woke up this morning with a completely dry diaper. (!!!) But no, there was even more joy to come.

Stornaway sweater for BIL
The sweater, she is dry:


More photos to come once a) I have freed up room for more pictures on my camcorder's memory card and b) DH is totally fresh from a shower so he can model it for me.

Persian Tiles shawl for Grandma
The yarn is here! The yarn is here! (I know, I say that every time yarn arrives. But the sentiment is always heartfelt.) It's beautiful:


Unfortunately the photograph cannot possibly convey how soft and lovely this stuff is in person. And how about next to the blue alpaca, which it will be paired with for this shawl:


Isn't it purty?

After that, it was only a matter of time until...


Schedule? What 'Schedule'?

Cape Cod sweater for MIL
Oh yeah, I did some work on this too. :) Neck shaping has begun.

No comments: