Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Pan. Freaking. Ic.

Celtic cable sweater for baby MacDonald
No further serious mistakes have been made since my last blog entry (although I realise I have invited Murphy to throw one at me just by typing that). However, time grows exceedingly short, and I have no idea how I'm going to finish this before tomorrow morning (and get something which remotely resembles a good night's sleep). The second sleeve is still not finished (although there are only six more rows to go) and there is a huge cowl neck still to do, to say nothing of the various ends which have to be woven in, nor of the bobbles which somehow have to be faked in the spots where I forgot to knit them in. (We will not discuss the spots where I put bobbles where I was not supposed to. I don't see how I can possibly fix those after the fact. Everyone who sees this sweater is just going to have to suck it up and ignore the extraneous bobbles.) And I'm sooo tired already because I stayed up late last night trying to get ahead on the project. Woe is me. Snivel, snivel, whine. (And yaaaawn.)

No comments: