Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Chugging along

Mountain Laurel Counterpane blanket for baby Gelman
Finished hexagon #12, and am casting off on hexagon #13. There's a chance I could be finished all pieces by the end of tomorrow. Then the sewing will begin. I cannot tell you how much I am not looking forward to that part.
Hooded jacket for baby Sperling
I didn't get a lot of time to work on this last night, but I did manage to reach my goal of having one-third of the right front done. For now, I am ignoring the fact that the left front has the neck shaping on the wrong side. I would like to successfully finish the right front before I start to fix that - then I would at least have some sense of accomplishment before facing my own stupidity. Stay tuned - I'm hoping to have pictures for tomorrow's blog entry.

No comments: