Wednesday, May 18, 2005

People must do it a lot in March

NEW - ? for baby Sperling
My dad forwarded me an email from his SIL - I have a cousin expecting baby #2 at the end of November! Naturally I couldn't let such a thing go by without knitting something for the wee one. I'm not sure what I'm going to make, but I don't think I will be designing something. I'll probably just go hunting through my pattern collection for something I like but have never gotten the chance to do before.
Spanish Knight sweater for Mom
The pregnancy announcement from my cousin definitely puts the nail in the coffin for this project this Christmas. There's no way I can get three baby gifts done for November/December, and three (small-gauge) adult sweaters, and a cardigan for my niece's birthday in January. Something's gotta give. This is it. (The blue Stornaway sweater may also have to bite the dust this year.) But it will make a fantastic present for Christmas 2006!
Socks for DH
Heel has begun! I'm going to have to remember to bring more of the yarn to work tomorrow - I'm running out fast.
Mountain Laurel Counterpane blanket for baby Gelman
Now working on hexagon #7.

No comments: