There's some new stuff on my blog after this weekend. I replaced some of my finished project photos with better images. It's now much more obvious what these projects really look like. More image replacement to come. As well, my blog is now part of the Knitter's Review webring. It's not much, but it's a start.
- NEW - ? for baby MacDonald
- My department at work is just a baby machine, I tell ya. Another of my co-workers announced on Friday that he is expecting his first baby in July. So! I shall have to figure out what to make.
- Stornaway sweater for BIL (cream)
- Great progress made this weekend. Sleeve shaping is now finished and I'm working my way towards the beginning of the cuff ribbing.
- Patons sweater for baby Rosatelli
- I got back into this last night and this morning - there's now about 4.5" of the body completed. Two more inches until the armholes.