Friday, December 03, 2004

A package is here! A package is here! I have no idea whether it's my Sweaters for Men book or one of the other numerous purchases I've got coming to me, but when Canada Post slips one of those package receipts in my mailbox, joy abounds. I plan to pick it up tonight on the way home.

Catherine Parr sweater for MIL
The redo of the back is totally complete! I finished the redo of the border and grafted it to the back, then I cut away and frogged the old border. I then frogged the top of the back and redid the shoulder shaping so that the length of the back would match up with the length of the front. Hooray for me. Work has begun on sleeve the first.
Stornaway sweater for BIL (cream)
You know, it's a good thing I do this one in front of the television, because if I didn't have that to entertain my brain, the incessant K2, P2 ribbing would probably put me to sleep. I'm not even half finished this stupid neckline - with 2" done, I've still got 2.5" inches to go. Oh, well. I continue to slog through it.

No comments: