Monday, December 20, 2004

Not as much knitting as was humanly possible got done this weekend. Some of you may have noticed that Christmas is approaching...so this was Last-minute Christmas Weekend for my family. Hubby and I both went shopping to finish off our buying sprees (just one more gift to go for DH, but I have graciously offered to buy it for him). The tree got put up - DD loves it. (Treeeee!) Gifts got wrapped. Etc. However, considering, I was able to get in quite a bit of knitting.

NEW - Elsebeth Lavold Ragna sweater for brother
Alright, yes, I'm insane. But this would look really great on Mark! I would use Lavold's recommendations for making it in a bigger size, which seems to mean chunky yarn. More swatching research is obviously needed. But I really think he would love to have this sweater.
Stornaway sweater for BIL (cream)
I am starting to realise that there's a good chance I won't be able to finish this before Christmas, which sucks. I had really hoped to have finished sleeve #1 and started sleeve #2, and instead I haven't even come to the end of the decreasing on sleeve #1. My most recent calculations indicate that I have 21 rows to go before the end of the decreasing.

No comments: