Thursday, December 02, 2004

I'm feeling a bit better about my knitting today. I'm still slogging through the same old stuff, but at least with one project I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel of boring parts. However, I remain annoyed about the lack of knitting-related mail arriving at my house. Last night we got only one envelope, and it wasn't even for us. Sigh.

Catherine Parr sweater for MIL
I'm less than four rows away from finishing the redo of the back border. This is terrific - I think I'm picking up some pace here. Soon I'll be able to graft it to the back, and then it's just a matter of ripping out a few rows at the top of the back and redoing the shoulder shaping so that the back is the same length as the front. Then it's onto the sleeves! Wow, you know I must be bored with knitting when I'm getting excited about starting sleeves.
Stornaway sweater for BIL (cream)
I probably shouldn't even be making a journal entry for this project today, given how little of the ribbing I did last night!

No comments: