Wednesday, December 01, 2004

December?!? December?!? When did this happen! Augh! Moreover, it is snowing today. This sucks.

Catherine Parr sweater for MIL
I'm over halfway done the redo of the back border. Woo. Hoo.
Stornaway sweater for BIL (cream)
I've discovered that 4.5" is a hell of a lot of ribbing. Sigh.

If you can't already tell, I'm a little down about my knitting lately. My two high-priority projects are both big ones, and are both at points where I'm not finding the knitting too interesting. I know the thing to do is forge ahead so I can get past the boring bits, but what with the recuperation from the cold and the tiredness and the weather getting colder and the days getting really short...well, I'm not so fired up these days. Plus I keep checking the mail on the way home and my copy of Sweaters for Men keeps not being in the mailbox! Oh, well - this is just a mini-slump. I'll get over it.

No comments: