Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Well, clearly I'm feeling better, because some knitting got done last night and this morning. Not a lot, but it's better than nothing. On the other hand, I went to bed at around 10:30 last night instead of kicking in early like a sickie is supposed to, and I'm probably feeling worse than I should this morning.

Spanish Knight sweater for Mom
The seller's second auction for 10 skeins of lava silky wool was bought early via Buy It Now. Sniff. I'm hoping she'll put up another one!
White leggings for cousin's baby
The baby was born! Which means I'm definitely axing this project so I can send the hooded jacket off ASAP.
Catherine Parr sweater for MIL
I'm almost done the neck shaping on one side.
Stornaway sweater for BIL (cream)
Well, the Magic Loop thing didn't work because my circular is too short. So either I need a shorter one to more easily fit the stitches around the neck, or a longer one to do the Magic Loop with. Sigh. In the meantime, I continue to stretch the neckline stitches around the circular I've got now. Ribbing continues.

No comments: