Well, clearly I'm feeling better, because some knitting got done last night and this morning. Not a lot, but it's better than nothing. On the other hand, I went to bed at around 10:30 last night instead of kicking in early like a sickie is supposed to, and I'm probably feeling worse than I should this morning.
- Spanish Knight sweater for Mom
- The seller's second auction for 10 skeins of lava silky wool was bought early via Buy It Now. Sniff. I'm hoping she'll put up another one!
- White leggings for cousin's baby
- The baby was born! Which means I'm definitely axing this project so I can send the hooded jacket off ASAP.
- Catherine Parr sweater for MIL
- I'm almost done the neck shaping on one side.
- Stornaway sweater for BIL (cream)
- Well, the Magic Loop thing didn't work because my circular is too short. So either I need a shorter one to more easily fit the stitches around the neck, or a longer one to do the Magic Loop with. Sigh. In the meantime, I continue to stretch the neckline stitches around the circular I've got now. Ribbing continues.