Alright, self, repeat after me: I. Must. Stop. Staying. Up. Late. To. Knit.
- Elizabeth I sweater for moi
- Finished enough of another project that I was able to free up my 3mm straights last night! I have now begun to do a tension swatch using the cashmere/cotton blend doubled. I'm only a few rows into that, but it looks so far like I'm getting gauge, which is wonderful.
- Catherine Parr sweater for MIL
- Work continues, as always. I'm now done 17" on the front. Less than 5.5 centimetres to go before I can start shaping!
- Stornaway sweater for BIL (cream)
- Woo hoo! I finished the back! Now I am all set to start the shoulder straps (yes, the pattern calls for shoulder straps, yay). I do need to fish out some of my other jumper-weight NZ wool so I can start the straps in a contrasting colour, but otherwise I'm all ready to go. Wow. This is really coming along.
- Stornaway sweater for BIL (blue)
- No progress, but I did have to put all the stitches on a holder to free up my 3mm circular so I could continue work on the cream Stornaway sweater. And that meant getting another feel of the alpaca. I just about melted. Unnnhhh, that stuff is niiiice.