Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Awww.

Some of the knitting I did this spring was feverish, obsessive design work. Do you know how it is when you get an idea, and you work it out, and write up the pattern and charts, and then suddenly, you've somehow managed to knit prototypes in three different sizes?

Yeah. Meet "Wuv":

It's cute, it's squishy, it's a quick knit, it's unisex in style and construction (i.e. if you want/need to cut the buttons off one side and re-sew them to the other, you can do that), it's a great layering piece if a little one needs some extra warmth...just a lot of good things in one small package, really.

It comes in five different sizes, from 12 months to 6 years. Here's another size that I did for my cousin's baby's first birthday a few months ago:

And as previously mentioned, I did a third one, also in emerald green, in the 2-year size. I haven't finished it up or taken photos of it yet, though. I may frog it for the yarn, since it's too small for DD3 (who will be turning three later this month).

Oh, and did I mention that it's easy to play in?

If you like it too, you can go ahead and...

BUY

No comments: