Friday, January 25, 2013

Oh look, another pattern release

I hope you aren't sick of these. :)

Introducing "Bukhara", a slip-stitch (mosaic) cowl...

bukhara-shot2-rav

bukhara-shot6-rav

bukhara-shot5-rav

It's being published through the Knit Picks independent designer program, and the yarn used to make it was their "Capretta", an 80% merino/10% cashmere/10% nylon blend that was pretty darn dreamy to work with, I have to say. The colours I used were "Black" and "Fairy Tale" (which I thought turned out terrific), but there are enough colourways of that yarn available to make loads of lovely combinations. Here are some that I came up with:

bukhara-topaz-timber bukhara-timber-pesto bukhara-pesto-black bukhara-hunter-admiral bukhara-harbor-hunter bukhara-fairytale-cream bukhara-celestial-platinum bukhara-wine-scarlet

In order, those combinations are Topaz/Timber, Timber/Pesto, Pesto/Black, Hunter/Admiral, Harbor/Hunter, Fairy Tale/Cream, Celestial/Platinum, and (probably my favourite) Wine/Scarlet.

If you like it, you can go ahead and...

BUY

No comments: