The knitting has been picked back up. I don't think my speed is right back to normal, but perhaps that's just because the knitting I picked up was a seemingly endless stream of stocking stitch. Eventually, though, I plowed through and finished it:
These shots are much closer to the real colour of the yarn, but in real life it's still a lot more greenish and vibrant.
And with that, I've finished all the co-worker knitting. Now I can visit the office. :)
I've also started back in on my Elizabeth of York vest. I'm getting close to the halfway point of the final border - it runs all the way around the front, from the bottom of the left front all the way up around the back of the neck and down again to the bottom of the right front. Needless to say, it takes a LOT of stitches and one row takes a very long time. And there are about 22 rows in it. And increases every other row to twist the knife just that extra little bit more.
Not quite sure what I'm going to do after that - probably I'll try to design something, although I should first get going on re-doing DD3's "Sweetness" tank top before she outgrows the biggest size I can make with the amount of yarn I have. Maybe I'll do both!