- Fafner blanket for baby Whyte
- Done! Ends have been woven in and blocking has been done. I'm very pleased:
It's all wrapped and ready to go to work on Monday...except that I haven't labelled it yet. Whoops. I'll do that before I hand it off.
- Socks for DD
- Ugh. Making the socks match was an excruciatingly tedious process, and I cut it very, very fine with the yarn, in some cases leaving only an inch or so of end to weave in. But it all worked out in the end and, to my delight, I have two socks for my wee girl made from the leftovers of this pair and a teeny bit from this pair, and they match each other, and DD loves them.
(Don't mind the awful bruise on her left shin...I have given up trying to keep her limbs bruise-free. She's three. If you've ever parented a three-year-old you will know whereof I speak.)
They are obviously a bit too long in the foot right now, but I'm not worried about that. I made them long on purpose so that she would still fit into them by the winter.