- Stornaway sweater for DH
- It's ribbing. Endless, boring, mind-numbing, 2x2 ribbing. At least I have a picture:
That's about two inches. It may be boring, but I'm making progress. 3/4 of an inch left to go before things get interesting.
- Garden Shawl for MIL
- The shawl has now reached that stage where each row feels like it takes forever. However, with about 45 rows still to go I know perfectly well that it will get impossibly worse before it's over. The good news is that it looks really, really pretty:
- Self-patterning socks for DD
- I've run out of yarn for sock #1 and only have about half an inch of ribbing done. However, I'm not panicked because, with the extra yarn I found, it gives me two balls for each sock plus a little extra. I'm going to use the 'little extra' to do more ribbing. But first I want to do the same amount on the second sock, and then we'll divide up the 'little extra' into two and push forward on both top ribbings.
- Self-patterning socks #2 for DH
- Toe is complete, foot is moving along.