Thursday, June 09, 2005

So I've been busy

My apologies for the lack of posts this week. I've been on a training course all-day-every-day since Tuesday, and this makes it very difficult to blog. I customarily do my blog entry for the day after finishing my workday but before turning off my computer and going home, since blogging from home is nigh on impossible what with all the other stuff I usually need to do in the evenings.

However, the training is now complete, my personal productivity will therefore now know no bounds, and I expect to be back to blogging as usual tomorrow. Stay tuned for updates on DH's club cover, DH's stripy socks and my co-worker's baby sweater (the news is all fairly good).

I leave you with this: on the way home in the car this afternoon, my daughter mentioned that I was knitting, and then started fiddling randomly with the blanket in front of her, saying "I knitting!" I'm surprised my heart didn't burst on the spot with all the overwhelming pride. Two years old, boys and girls, and pretending to knit. Muahahahaha.

No comments: