Thursday, May 05, 2005

Intermittent blogging

You may have noticed that lately, I haven't been blogging as often as I usually do. This is because there is only so much readability I can squeeze out of my current, exclusively-focused-on-it project. I mean really, how exciting would it be to come here every day and find scintillating updates like, "I did another 5 points on the edging," "Oooh, 6 whole points got done on the edging today," "Only did 4 points on the edging yesterday, bad knitter, no cookie," etc. You can see it's not exactly Pulitzer material, is it? So until more exciting, "bloggable" stuff comes along, you'll have to bear with updates every two or three days. Sorry! The alternative is boring you out of your skull...and I wouldn't want that. :)

Snowdrop cloth for DH's aunt
This is update-worthy today, partly because I have rounded corner #3, and partly because I got off my duff and uploaded the picture I took over the weekend which shows lots and lots of pretty edging:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your cloth for your DH's Aunt is beautiful..amazing work! Love the edging.