Thursday, March 03, 2005

Mr. Anchovy*-style knitting

I.e. dull, dull, desperately dull.

I am not unaware that the knitting content here at WIP Insanity has been somewhat lacking in "voom" recently. The projects I'm doing don't have much visual interest - in the case of the Carnival Coat, so much so that I can't even bring myself to take photographs. It's not that I don't have interesting projects on the go, it's just that some of the higher-priority projects are the less interesting ones. And I'm trying to get through them as quickly as possible. Don't worry, more interesting knitting will come along soon.

Plunder, part deux

My co-worker of the excess knitting supplies brought in the rest of her stuff today. More acrylic yarn, a few more needles, and a few more booklets. Sadly, no mate to the 6mm needle I got yesterday, sigh. But still - free knitting stuff is not to be sneezed at.

Itchy-and-Scratchy mittens for baby MacDonald
Knitting is complete on mitten #2, and embroidery has begun. You can very clearly see Itchy beginning to take shape:
Carnival Coat for DD
Skirt Mark II continues. I'm almost two-thirds done.

* Vocational Guidance Counsellor Sketch. Lion taming via banking and all that.

No comments: