Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Get 'em while they're young

This morning as I was carrying my daughter downstairs, she said something excitedly and pointed back up the stairs. I didn't really hear what it was that she said, so it took me a few seconds to figure out what she was pointing to. I eventually realised she was looking at a ball of yarn sitting at the top of the stairs, waiting to be put away in the craft room.

"Oh!" said I, "that's Mummy's ball of yarn."

"Knitting!" exclaimed my munchkin happily.

She knows. Yarn = knitting. Yesss! Phase I is complete. Muahahahaha.

Cape Cod sweater for MIL
It was Tangle: The Revenge for me last night, and much knitting time was wasted on de-snarling. Happily, the result was that this morning's commute saw the yarn flowing freely out of the skeins. I am very close to completing the first shell motif.

No comments: