Friday, January 14, 2005

Multiple comments on my blog yesterday! I feel giddy. Although...that could be the sinus pressure. General Ginger, thanks for your Maggie Simpson suggestion - I hadn't thought of that, it's a very good idea.

New blog stuff - I've added a link in my sidebar to the Yarn Harlot blog. I discovered this blog recently. I do read several other knitting blogs on a regular basis, but the Harlot's is really superb. She's an excellent writer and knitter; she's insane like me; she holds many of the same values as I do; she's local; and she's hilarious! Okay, so she often messes up where the apostrophes go, but I can handle that. :) I love reading her blog and I highly recommend it. Go there, if you haven't already.

Spanish Knight for Mom
Armed with sizing knowledge, I continued last night to start this project up. I freely admit that my time would have been better spent on the cream Stornaway sweater, but in the face of exciting new projects I really am quite helpless to resist.
Stornaway sweater for BIL (cream)
Just 8 more rows to go on the cuffs. If I'd been able to resist the call of the Spanish Knight sweater, I'd've finished the whole cuff last night, but hey. By this weekend I expect the whole thing to be finished, the ends woven in, and the sweater washed and blocked. This is my goal.
Patons sweater for baby Rosatelli
First sleeve is done, and I pieced together the body and the first sleeve for the yoke. I'm now working on the second sleeve.

No comments: