Friday, November 19, 2004

It's a miracle - I got some good sleep last night! And yet I still got some knitting done...

Elizabeth I sweater for moi
Work proceeds on the tension swatch - I'm close to finishing. However, I've been checking the gauge as I go and it looks like the yarn is a little small. Waaaaahhh! But, given the size of the completed project given in the pattern and the fact that I am very small myself, I can probably still make the yarn work. I shall finish up the swatch and see where I am once it's done.
Catherine Parr sweater for MIL
Still going! Unfortunately I didn't get too much done on this yesterday. But I'm probably about 4cm away from starting the neck shaping on the front.
Stornaway sweater for BIL (cream)
Started the shoulder straps! Very exciting (albeit awkward) stuff. Highly cool. I can hardly wait to get home tonight so I can keep going!

All in all, not one of my more productive days, yesterday. But as long as I get something done, it's not a total waste.

No comments: