It's a miracle - I got some good sleep last night! And yet I still got some knitting done...
- Elizabeth I sweater for moi
- Work proceeds on the tension swatch - I'm close to finishing. However, I've been checking the gauge as I go and it looks like the yarn is a little small. Waaaaahhh! But, given the size of the completed project given in the pattern and the fact that I am very small myself, I can probably still make the yarn work. I shall finish up the swatch and see where I am once it's done.
- Catherine Parr sweater for MIL
- Still going! Unfortunately I didn't get too much done on this yesterday. But I'm probably about 4cm away from starting the neck shaping on the front.
- Stornaway sweater for BIL (cream)
- Started the shoulder straps! Very exciting (albeit awkward) stuff. Highly cool. I can hardly wait to get home tonight so I can keep going!
All in all, not one of my more productive days, yesterday. But as long as I get something done, it's not a total waste.